Here is a great article for all of you home-based business owners. Susan Solovic sure has some great advice! http://www.susansolovic.com/2014/03/tips-to-stay-motivated-while-working-from-home/
Here is a short recap:
1. Have some built in child-free work time.
2. Keep social media (unless it is business related) to a minimum.
3. Set schedules and deadlines to keep yourself on track.
4. Get a good start earlier in the day.
5. Go ahead and dress properly for your job. It will help you stay motivated.
6. Make a vision board to keep the big picture in mind.
7. Make sure to take a break and give yourself some “paid” days off.
8. Invest in a good work area.
9. Grow your business and think ahead.